Arbitration Law Monthly
Arbitration Law Monthly is a specially designed information service that will provide you with critical and essential analysis of global arbitration decisions. The insights provided are strongly focused on providing you with regular updates of global developments in arbitration case law, essential facts from judgments and detailed coverage of reported and unreported cases.
Arbitration Law Monthly offers you a full and convenient compendium of news, information and commentary that cannot be found elsewhere, saving you time and money. Every issue will provide you with critical, in-depth analysis of the leading decisions and legislative developments in arbitration law in all the most important commercial jurisdictions.
With 10 monthly issues and a dedicated website with a comprehensive archive back to 2000, we guarantee that wherever you are, you will always be fully informed.
– Stay up to date with regular updates on the global developments in arbitration case law.
– Get the full picture with detailed coverage of reported and unreported cases.
– Have cases put into context with expert commentaries and the essential facts from recent judgments.
– Speed up your legal research. Our cases are carefully selected, so you won’t get mired in irrelevant material.
– Access content in the way that suits you – in print, online and on mobile.
For more information, please visit www.arbitrationlawmonthly.com.