The Ratification of Maritime Conventions
An invaluable reference source, this clear and accurate looseleaf will help you to protect your fleet or that of your client with coverage of public international law, jurisdiction, arbitration and enforcement, safety and navigation, property transactions and rights, carriage of goods and passengers, employment and pollution.
The Ratification of Maritime Conventions is a unique publication that will provides essential information for ensuring vessels operate within international law.
- All the conventions in one place – forming your one-stop-shop, this indispensable looseleaf contains all IMO conventions and other related international conventions so you have instant access to all the information you need
- The complete text & list of ratifying states – which means you will have details of all the ratifying states and approving countries for each convention. They include the date of signature, date of deposit and date of entry into force, along with any declarations or reservations made upon acceptance. Armed with all this information you can be sure that your organisation, or that of your client, is acting in accordance with international law
- Concise commentary – to help you understand the origins, intentions and implications of the conventions
- Timely information – our service issues keep you updated with ever-changing protocols of existing conventions and any new conventions that are created
- Easy to use – the text is broken down into numbered paragraphs with clear subject headings for easy reference. Each convention is grouped by subject area and is fully cross-referenced with detailed footnote annotation.